A Designated Investment Fund like BVP’s EII fund has an Investment Manager to represent the interests of the Investors throughout the investment period. Investors will still obtain full tax relief (once conditions have been met), however the value of the shares may have declined due to poor performance by the company.
The company will redeem the shares at market value after year 4.
- What paper work do I need to complete to invest in the EIIS product?
Our Information Memorandum and Application Forms are available by contacting BVP. These outline all relevant information and the terms and conditions for the 10th BVP Green EII Fund.
We are now accepting applications for the 10th BVP Green EII Fund. To subscribe to the fund, please
- complete the Application Form and submit to BVP Investments Limited, Unit 23, The Cubes 2, Beacon South Quarter, Sandyford, D 18 K6Y6.
- completed application forms must be accompanied by a personal cheque or bank draft drawn on an applicant’s own bank account, payable to Capita Corporate Trustees Limited a/c 10th BVP Green EII Fund.
- Please note the total amount must include the investment amount plus commission of 3%.
- Certified copy of ID (passport or drivers license).
- Two original utility bills not more than 6 months old.